A89: Patch (bugfix) for TIGCCLIB 1.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Patch (bugfix) for TIGCCLIB 1.5

Hi!

Before 2 days Niklas Brunlid discovered one horrible bug in
TIGCCLIB 1.5 (more precise, in "timath.h" and "estack.h" header
files) which may usually cause crash of programs which use
floating point values in a loop. As I am currently working of
a new release of tigcclib (2.0), I don't want to release at the
moment the incomplete tigcclib 2.0 without info files etc. as
tigcclib 1.6 (for example). So, I decided just to release a patch,
to fix this bug immediately. This patch just appeared on ticalc:
it is a simple replacement for "timath.h" and "estack.h": just
replace these two files with new ones.

IF YOU PLANED TO USE FLOATS IN TIGCC, DOWNLOAD THIS PATCH
IMMIDIATELY!!! (it is in "Windows assembly utilities").

Of course, this patch is just a preliminary solution before
releasing of tigcclib 2.0. By the way, tigcclib 2.0 will have
more than 200 new functions. The most of them are for symbolic
mathematics, but there will also be "standard" printf function,
text editor functions, archive memory functions, save/load
functions etc. Of course, everything will be very well documented,
as usual. It will be ready at the begining of May...

Zeljko Juric