Re: A89: ti89 c programming in linux

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ti89 c programming in linux

On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 05:31:12PM -0400, Robin Kirkman wrote:

> Ooh! I want this! bad! now!
>
> okay, mebbe i can wait a bit, but still...
> --robin
>
> Henri Moilanen wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 05:50:42PM +0200, Leonard Stiles wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey great:-)
> > Thanx :-).
> >
> > > What are the actual differences between ti-gcc and plain gcc as an m68k cross
> > > compiler? Also, will I need/does it include cross compiled binutils (i.e. linker,
> > > assembler etc.)?
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > >
> > > --
> > > Leonard Stiles <ljs@uk2.net>
> >
> > Well, AFAIK there's not much difference. And mine is _just_ plain gcc as an
> > m68k cross compiler, only the calling convention changed. It includes
> > binutils AND linux a68k AND Xavier Vassor's link as a Linux version. So
> > complete Linux TI89/92+ developing "enviroment" should come as a whole.
> >
> > I'm including precompiled binaries, but the patch is also there. And source
> > for all (link) I found it.

Oh f***, I forgot that a68k. Shame on me. Well, I'm going to add that
?soon?.

BTW, does anybody know how ticalc.org handles replacing packages if they've
got differing names? I could suppose that because there are actual persons
handling the system, they can make the difference... (Note: This not ment as
a flame against ticalc.org, they are doing great job, but as a programmer...
I take into account poorly written programs...)

Henri Moilanen