Re: A89: greyscale on hw2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: greyscale on hw2

Robin Kirkman wrote:

> on the ti89 flash website, there's a shot of an application which looks like
> it's using greyscale... mebbe good greyscale -is- possible on a hw2 calc?
> --robin

Dunno about that particular application... but I *do* know that good
(4-level) greyscale/grayscale is most certainly possible on HW2, at
least under AMS 1.05 (dunno about 2.03) -- CandyMan's grayscale games,
Picture Viewer (also by CandyMan), and Super Mario Quest are just a few
examples.  Even Sonic MisAdventures is totally flicker-free if you use
the GenTimer utility to edit GenLib's timer value.

As far as higher-than-4-level-grayscale goes, that I still have yet to
see on HW2 :(

BeaT (Seth Peelle)
beat@drigon.com
http://www.drigon.com/~beat