Re: A89: Reversed 89-help?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Reversed 89-help?!?

> Nope, tried it already...I even cleared the flash-memory and reloaded the
> O.S.  This has been going on ever since a battery fell out during
> operation.  A virus like that is what I need :-) , but I'm a math student
> and program in TI-Basic only.

Remove all five (including the quarter-sized lithium) batteries
overnight (being sure to hit the [ON] key a few times while
the batteries are removed).  If this doesn't fix it, there is a
(very bizzare) hardware problem and I suggest returning
your calculator to the place you purchased it or to TI to have
it repaired/replaced (I hope it's still under warranty).