Re: A89: Question about Archive Utility 3.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Question about Archive Utility 3.0

> I would like to make sure that you are just talking about legally.  If a
> teacher decides he wants to delete your memory for fear of answers being
> stored in it, he certainly could, assuming he provides an alternate
> calculator if you refuse.  I agree that it sounds a little farfetched for
> him to get you suspended for refusing.

Well that's different (sort of).  A teacher cannot clear
your memory, just like he/she can't burn your
notebook.  However, a teaceher can request that you
not use your notebook on the test, just like he or she
can request that you not use an uncleared calculator
on the test.  In some cases in public schools
(because they must treat all income levels equally),
the teacher must supply you with a calculator if you
choose not to comply with such restriction (but this
is not always the case either).