Re: A89: Re: Sound wont work on my 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Sound wont work on my 89

Whenever you ground either of the serial lines in the IO port this
initiates a link transmission, the calc is waiting for you to send the
rest of the byte, which obviously doesn't happen. Therefore it loops
around
timing out, each time it times out it lets a few instructions go then it
tries the link again, this effectivly freezes your calc.
Wesley