Re: A89: RE: Radio link protocol : Use the one that's already THE stand

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: RE: Radio link protocol : Use the one that's already THE standard in computers.

Let me answer this response to my post.

1) I did not once suggest using ham radios, the gear associated with them, or the frequencies to
which the laws you speak of apply.  I suggested the protocol only.  Any half duplex radio
transceiver (that transmits and receives on the same frequency) can be used.  And those can be
made about the same size as the infrared transceiver.

2) Everyone can start using this if a simple library is written, for ANY task that would use a
radio link.