From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Miles Raymond
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 7:04 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: AS92 -----> AU 3.00

Of course I do.  It help me a lot in Calc3.  And it really makes me feel
good when I can do everything so simply on my 89 in Stat class when all of
the rest of the students have to go through tons of crap.  HAHAHAHAHA

-Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: KilIer2 (kilier2)
http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/