A89: Program question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Program question

ok first off, prepare to get your kleenex out becasue i know there' gonna be
alot of people crying about me asking this question.  mainly because this is
a ti-basic related thing,  but i want it to be 89 specific and the only other
list is ti-basic in general.  but with the recent amount of suprisingly good
ti-basic programs, im thinking of making a ti-basic programmers kit sort of
thing.  i have a good sprite editor that i made a while ago.  and as of right
now it is only for 10x10 sprites.  but i was wondering what are the two most
popular sizes to do sprites in because once i know that, i will make those
two options you can choose from for size.  I was also wondering what everyone
else would like to have in such a kit? a getkey code program of course, but
do people wanna know characters and the such?  and what are some other good
ideas?  please email me alone, at jer2665@aol.com so you can give me the
answers instead of filling the asm list with basic b.s.  thanks in advance.