Re: A89: Doors Os

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Doors Os

In a message dated 10/16/99 7:59:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
benjamin99@juno.com writes:

> I agree that Doors OS is not as stabel as ti sohould be.  WHenever I
>  press the F keys, the calculator crashes.   Also, in the docs, it says
>  that the anti-crash software catchs address errors, instruction errors,
>  traps,  and the line 1111 emulator crash, but my calcualter frequently
>  crashes from these things.  DOes anyone know why the authors won't be
>  releasing any more versions?

l think that doorsos can catch the first few crashes and let you off easy,
but after a while it seems to let go and you get the handy "ADDRESS ERROR" at
the top of your screen.  Be glad that you at least have some crash
protection, and when you get a few errors that Doors catches then be sure to
back up your calc, reset, and try again.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>