Re: Motorola Reference Manuals (was Re: A89: Keyboard buffer)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Motorola Reference Manuals (was Re: A89: Keyboard buffer)

>hehe. i tried to order that too, and I actually got it!  it was just last
>year, and it looks like they are photocopied sheets bound together.  it
>looks kinda funny.  and is in no way related to the m68k

Yeah, I ordered it ANYWAY just because it's free and COULD have been 68k
related =)  I got a little folding "booklet" or pamphlet-type thing --
apparently it had to go through some type of back order for them to obtain
that one.

    -Scott