Re: A89: System information

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: System information

there is a lot of "OS-hacking" going on "undercover"  by people who never talk
on this list. this list isnt the 89 world, how much it ever want to be. The
absolute best ti89 hackers, does never or almost never speak here.
Rusty has probably done extensive work himself, debugging and reverse
engineering the 89.
It is quite fun..  you just need to know a tiiny bit of electronics and
assembler programming, and you instantly is proclaimed "89 God" or "Assembler
Guru" on this list. I don't feel like any good programmer.. I have never even
finished a project I have started.. anyhow, people adress me as "my idol".
strange.
I have two friends who live nearby, one that does hardware (hi Johan Borg), and
one that does software (hi Johan Eilert) and they outperform me like nothing..
infact, most that I know about the 89, is from them. And you think I know much?
:)
There is a lot of theese people out there..

//Olle

Pizza of Hut wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, does anyone know where people like Rusty Wagner
> and the Doors team get all their information on the TI-89's system
> routines for use in developing shells?
>
> --
> Pizza of Hut
> http://www.antishrine.sacone.com/