A89: Re: TI-GCC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: TI-GCC

> Ok, I've wanted to try my hand in TI-GCC for quite some time now, but I
> haven't been able to find any documentation, or even some source code more
> than the basic "Hello World". If anyone knows a good place or could possibly
> point me to a url, or even an email attached zip of source code.

Ahem :-)

http://prosit.ticalc.org/Source.zip

Not any input/output or GFX, but hey - it's source code! :o)

Are you looking for TIGCC-specific code or C in general? There's a lot of the
latter all over the net...

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

I DON'T CARE WHAT IT SAYS, said the tall biker in the helmet, I NEVER LAID
A FINGER ON HIM.
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)

Follow-Ups: References: