Re: A89: help with doors OS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: help with doors OS

get the new version of doors and it won't crash. use the rom patcher from
calccity to patch your programs to get them to work with 1.05

At 06:10 PM 10/1/99 EDT, you wrote:

>Just don't use doors if it makes your calc. crash.  Just make a custom menu
>in BASIC with all your games/programs.  That's what I did anyway.

Thanks,
	-Rob Smith
---
AiM: billvortex     Irc: Kormoc
IcQ: 41180184       Global Messanger: billvortex
Fax:(248)928-5015   Voicemail:1-888-EXCITE2 Ext:71-78-71-92-38
---
Get Paid To Surf Online, Get Paid For Time Your Friends Are Online:
http://www.gotoworld.com/getpaid/default.asp?rid=1020670478
---
"Our challenge is to efficiently leverage other's enterprise-wide resources
in order that we may completely leverage existing progressive paradigms for
100% customer satisfaction."
	-Mission Statement