A89: LexOS and VAT addresses (was Re: LexOS works...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: LexOS and VAT addresses (was Re: LexOS works...)

>I think I know what the problem is. The rom table was never located at $200
>but at 200. 200=$C8. That seems to solve it. I know that because LexOS
>actually uses the ROM table at $C8.

Yes, you're right -- Andrew, Wormhole, and myself all feel like idiots now
=)

ROM table = #200 = $C8

Also, someone else corrected me in that the screenshot of the debug on line
1010 emulater exception is due to a LexOS feature, not a TI debug code.

Also, Andrew's got some new addresses (upload that hex editor!) -- and I
quote:

"#$404C - begining of the folder table (i don't know what the handle is for
this yet)
#$13 - handle for the main folder.

Strange things about the location of the VAT tables... on the old rom they
were scattered all throughout the RAM in various locations... now they are
all clustered together in one general spot.... i think that this has
something to do with the memory recovery feature."

    -Scott