A89: Re: Re: Re: Few Code Questions Plz.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: Few Code Questions Plz.

> thanks, but what code do i put in when i get them in binary form?  How do i
> do that?  Also would it be easier to have something so that the user could
> push up, down, left, right and have it change a number rather than input a
> number?  If so how would i do that?

To include a binary file into your source you just write:
    incbin "filename with or without path"

It's always a good idea to put an "EVEN" directive before and after, too, to
avoid unnecessary address errors.

As for the input, yes, that is easier to implement. You could use sprintf() to
get the base10 representation of a number into a string and then output that
string somewhere.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

A man threw himself through the window, a knife between his teeth, a
Kalashnikov automatic rifle in one hand, a grenade in the other. "I glaim
gis oteg in der gaing og der --" he paused. He took the knife out of his
teeth and began again.
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)