A89: Re: Few Code Questions Plz.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Few Code Questions Plz.

>Hi, I have a few questions.  I am working on a new game (SOrry can't tell what
yet ;x) it is almost done!  I need a few t hings though.  How do I let the user
input a number and then >check to see if the number is to much to less the same
etc?  That is my main question.  Also could someone please send me a sort code
on how to do black and grey whole page >pic's?  I am stuck on that also.  Thanks
for all the help the faster i get this that faster i am done.  I am at a stall
point now so i gota get this done hehe.

User input is tricky but I think there are libraries out there that can do it
for you. As for checking limits you should look up the Bcc mnemonics.

To do pictures you have to include the binary data into your assembled files.
You can use some compression library, like LZSSLib, HuffLib or ShrnkLib on them.
Then you simply unpack them to the screen. For hreyscale you have to separate
the bitplanes of the picture into separate binary files.
Note: ImageStudio from ACZ (www.acz.org) does a lot of the work for you. If you
use uncompressed data it can even output .asm files to include directly, or
binaries.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

They looked at one another in incomprehension, two minds driving opposite
ways up a narrow street and waiting for the other man to reverse first.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Soul Music)

Follow-Ups: References: