reg.dump is a lexos feature (was Re: A89: Re: Re: tios2.01)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

reg.dump is a lexos feature (was Re: A89: Re: Re: tios2.01)

Yup.  I tried LexOS on AMS 1.05.  It gives the same screen on exception.

Nice feature.  Though, it would be better if it returned also the address
relative to the beginning of the program.  (Add it to next version,
lexlugger?)

Texas Instruments ought to release the SDK pretty soon.  Playing guessing
games on the internals of calculators is frustrating.

	- Riba