Re: A89: Re: Re: tios2.01

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: tios2.01

I'm not sure.... I cant get this to reproduce... (and ive crashed my calc
at least 20 diffrent ways) there is gotta be some special error code that
triggers this debug code! Also, this IS NOT a beta! As stated on a previous
post on this list, is was included on a new calculator bought in France
(heh lets all go buy new calcs, maybe only 6 have ams 2.01 on them :)
remember Willy Wonka??). It came with a CD with all the software we have
now on it... i am certainly 'wowed' :)

Andrew

At 11:20 PM 11/29/99 -0600, you wrote:

>The OS does this.  Remember that this AMS version was *not* intended for
>release, and therefore this is not surprising.  If this were an actual
>release version, I might be 'wowed' but this is rather expected.  I'm sure
>Xavier and other programmers will love this.
>
>-Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
>ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: KilIer2 (kilier2)
>http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/

Follow-Ups: References: