Re: A89: AMS 2.00 Released & DoorsOS Beta 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: AMS 2.00 Released & DoorsOS Beta 2

I had problems with the .89u file because I cound not install it. It appears
to inculde several files. I finally managed to extract the .tib file with a
hex-editor and install it. AMS 2.00 is wonderful. I don't know about asm
compatibility, though.