Re: A89: AMS 2.00 Released & DoorsOS Beta 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: AMS 2.00 Released & DoorsOS Beta 2

In a message dated 11/28/99 7:28:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
haxor89@netzero.net writes:

> Nah, I knew this was going to happen.  I was just informing all of you guys
>  so that you wouldn't be surprised (I know thats lame)
>
>  --h4X0r

so, it has all the new cool features and stuff?  l'm downloading it now, l'll
install it on the emulator first if l can...

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>