Re: [RE: A89: Re: Basically the entire digest]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: [RE: A89: Re: Basically the entire digest]

Also, although I could be wrong, I think that the majority of the users who
get online with links and download the flash updates are the same people that
download games.  The people I know that use their calcs only for math don't
know there is such a thing as Graph Link.

Nate Granatir

Mark Scott <mscott@rocket.mscott.dbcity.com> wrote:

I for one am of the opinion that TI shouldn't ignore people making games
for their calculator.  While they get their majority of users for math
use, one of the main reasons I spent more money is that it COULD do
better games than any other, and is still allowed on most major tests.
I think it would be cool if the TI calculators morphed into HPC's, with
great math capabilities.  I doubt it will go that far, but I think they
should encourage games, I personally have 5 friends that bought the
TI-89 SOLELY based on the cool games I brought to school.  I am probably
in a less than 1% category, but who knows.

Mark E. Scott Jr.
mscott@mail.dbcity.com