From: Jimmy Baker [mailto:ashbar83@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 1999 11:33 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: our own OS? possible or not

Excerpt from the Linux/M68k Mac project:
"1. What machines will never be supported?
In general, any computer with a 68000 processor won't
be able to run Linux. Of the two 68020 machines, the
Mac II supports the addition of a PMMU and can be made
to run. (See the PMMU section, later.) The LC does not
have this capability. Also some machines with a
68LC040 chip are defective and cannot support Linux
FPU emulation (or any fpu emulation, for that matter),
before thinking of these machines as "supported" read
the section on them later. For other unsupported
machines, see the Power Mac section. "

Let's prove them wrong!!!!!