Re: A89: interrupts... And More!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: interrupts... And More!

A quick question- when a program is run from the home screen (or
wherever), is it run in supervisor mode? I want to know this so i can
set an interrupt, and use TRAP for function calls.

Olle Hedman wrote:

> you have either:
>
> Auto-Int 1
> ----------
>   Triggered every 4th time [600017] is incremented. It runs at
>   approximately 350 Hz.

-Way- too fast...

> or
>
> Auto-Int 5
>   Triggered when [600017] is set to its initial value. After ROM
>   initialization, it runs at approximately 18 Hz. See Ports.txt.

18Hz is great! So... How do I set it?
And also, where can I find ports.txt? It doesn't seem to be on
ticalc.org...
Are there any other txt files i'm missing?

> from ports.txt:

<-- snipped excerpt from ports.txt -->