Re: A89: Re: Fw: TI-89 ROM 1.05 vs 2.00 version inquiries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Fw: TI-89 ROM 1.05 vs 2.00 version inquiries

Because of the security bug in HW1 it is theoretically possible to change
the serial number.  To my knowledge no one has written a program to do this.
  I don't even think that anyone is really certain where it starts in
memory.  So someone would have to write a program that takes advantage of
the HW1 bug, and over writes the old serial number.

Matt.