RE: A89: TICALC.ORG's dns servers are trashy... (was: [OT] Test m essag

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: TICALC.ORG's dns servers are trashy... (was: [OT] Test m essage...)

[Amazing, this is my first post on a TI calculator list in a *long* time]

Sorry Bryan, but you have completely misunderstood this. He is talking about
the DNS servers that the mailer is using to resolve outbound MX records. We
most definitly do not use TI for this. We use our own (3) DNS servers, which
will step right up to the root servers.

And to clear the issue for the original poster, the DNS servers for
ubasics.com reports a SOA expiry value of 41 days 16 hours. This is what I
get when I'm asking *your* servers. Which means that it's *your* DNS
providers that are on drugs. [ns1.frogspace.net / ns2.frogspace.net],
Nothing is wrong with our DNS servers (which are, for the record, run by
SolNet - thus me). They are acting completely within RFC.

Please check your facts before accusing me of being on drugs.

//Magnus