A89: porting Z80 to 68k.....possible??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: porting Z80 to 68k.....possible??

Hey guys,
	I was just bummin around my tv room watchin a little football, a french film (french
women are fine!!!!), and playing some games on my calc when it hit me!  I had this vision of
porting Z80 games (from Usgard, Zshell, and other shells with tonz of games) to the 68k
platform.  I know you're probably thinking "this guy is crazy", but I think someone out there
might be able to port these games.  I mean, how hard could it be? (that's a rhetorical
question).  I know it would be quite tedious to figure out which RAM/ROM sections
correspond to the other on the calculators, but after you figure it out, you could port all the
classics like Orunzanoid (my personal favorite.....but I'm not sure if I spelled it right), M.C.
Mik 1 and 2, and all the other cool games!  If I could get some feedback on this, I'd really
appreciate it.
	Bryan Forbes
P.S.  No one ever replied to my keyboard post.  Is there any possibility of a keyboard for
the TI-89?? J/W