Re: A89: Archive Utility

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Archive Utility

The different versions of the bootloader. I have one friend who can't install
it and when she tries, it says "Incompatible Boot" or something like that.

<< I know a bunch of people use it, but I also know that a bunch of people
 can't. Everyone says they have the same calc but from one calc to
 another it does not work. So what is the determining factor? I know for
 a fact I have a "original" hw1 ams1.00 calc and AU doesn't work, but yet
 I hear a lot of people who have the same generation of 89 that can
 install AU. What causes the incompatability?