A89: Got docs, understand binary to hex, but how do they get extras?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Got docs, understand binary to hex, but how do they get extras?

Ok, I just got the docs on the motorolla processor today (it only took 5 or 6 days) and I
totally understand the binary to hex conversions in the documentations and how to run the
opcodes, but I looked up trap and rts and found this:
trap
010011100100 vector (vector equals 0100 for 4)
rts
0100111001110101

now, when you convert these to hex, you get
trap 4
4E44
rts
4E75

ok, to turn off the calc, you must have "4E444E750000" in the exec line.  Where do you get
the other 4 zeros??