Re: A89: Re: Re: Making a faster map routine [Semi-OT Unless you're an a

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Making a faster map routine [Semi-OT Unless you're an artist ^_^]

> emplyees?
Yes.

> what is the salary?
Starting at $0/month with 250% bonuses each year. ^_^

> Do you pay all your taxes for them?
Depends... what's tax on $0 again? ^_^

> Inc? doesn't
> that mean you have to be registred somewhere?
I don't think so, otherwise those Kids, Inc. guys are in trouble...

> file://Olle
>
> Zeromus Mog wrote:
> >
> > Geez. Mogsoft employees answering each other's questions... isn't that
what
> > our internal board that nobody uses is for? ^_^
> >
> > Anyway, to keep this from becoming completely pointless, Mogsoft is
looking
> > for a good artist. If you have any skill at all at making good sprites,
send
> > me a personal e-mail. ^_^
> >
> > -Zero
> > President of Mogsoft, Inc.