From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Jer2665@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 1999 9:04 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: Help with Mario92 on 89

In a message dated 11/6/99 6:36:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tyrel@haveman.net writes:

<< Help! I got Mario92 for the TI-89, I put it and the util lib on the
 calculator... but it says it can't find the util library!! What am I doing
 wrong? or right?

 Tyrel Haveman,

im not sure about this, so if im wrong sorry, but i think that as the shells
get further along in development they sometimes change the util libraries.
and possibly you're using one of the older libraries, im not sure why this
happens either but i usually find that if you have the library that they
used
to make the game, then it should work, and if the util comes in the zip,
then
try to put that one on the calc instead of the new one.  just a thought,