Re: A89: TI-GCC help needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-GCC help needed

Actually, there -is- a software float flag you can pass to gcc.
the flag is -msoft-float

example:

tigcc hello.c -c -msoft-float
link hello.o -o hello.89z

please bear in mind that i have no idea if this will work on m68k-coff
gcc f/ dos. i use linux, and linux only, and have done so for over a
year, so my dos skills are a bit rusty. but that -should- work.
--robin

<-- snip -->