Re: A89: ti-89 sucks

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ti-89 sucks

Phoenix 3.7 gets messed up if you save your game (APPS) and will cause you to
use Esc+ ON to exit the menu where you buy weapons. You need to upgrade to
Phoenix 3.9. That problem was fixed in the new version. It's available from
www.calc.org and www.ticalc.org.

Josh

In a message dated 11/03/1999 6:15:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,