Re: A89: Re: ATTN: The guy who had the "source" of AU.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: ATTN: The guy who had the "source" of AU.

> > >  > The source has to my knowledge *not* been released so you must have
> > >  > reverse-engineered it. The people behind the program have asked me
to ask
> > you to
> > >  > *not* release this.
> > >
> > > Boy, they must be fairly young ...
> >
> > No, but they have limited internet access at the moment and can't react
to any
> > release such as that one.
>
>Well, the comment was with regards to their not releasing the source,
>not you being their messenger. Never mind :-)

Zoltan, Rusty asked the same thing of me the other day -- to keep people
from passing along the source of programs like that.  You could easily
render a calc useless that way, and neither Rusty or Fred/Kty want the
responsibility of that happening.

    -Scott