A89: Cool Communications Forum!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Cool Communications Forum!

I'm sorry... I don't know whether this is off-topic or not, or whether or not
it's a plug, but since I get little benefit from this (OK, some satisfaction,
but I'm sharing it, alright? :) I figure that I could say this...

There's a website called www.sixdegrees.com which is based on the Theory of
Six Degrees of Separation. If you are not familiar with this theory, e-mail
me and I'll gladly explain it, but I'm not going to get into it on the list.
:)

But, the theory of Six Degrees of Sepration is a highly social thing, and
that's what this site is all about. It has groups on it where people with
similar interests get together and talk about things. I have started what I
believe is the first sixdegrees group about Graphing Calculators. It's called
Texas Instruments Graphing Calculators, and it has several cool advantages.

The neatest thing is the Bulletin Boards. They work as a cross between
traditional Bulletin Boards and e-mail lists; you may elect whether or not to
recieve postings by e-mail. Best of all, you are forced to pick a topic, so
it's harder to get off-topic! No more messages like this! :)

Anyway, this has gone on too long. If you want to check it out, go to
www.sixdegrees.com and sign up... and yes, it's free... be sure to invite me
as one of your contacts! :)

Quick Info:
Web Site: www.sixdegrees.com
Group Name That I Want You To Join: Texas Instruments Graphing Calculators