Re: A89: Re: dux's sprite routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: dux's sprite routine

Actually, I didn't fix anything - but I never found anything serious.  The
only bug I know of is that if you try to place the sprite at a negative
coordinate, it really places the sprite at (mod(coord,16)).  That's why
pokemon has my wacky scrolling.  Dux, if you DO know how to fix it, please
please please please DO IT!  Right now you can find the routine included
with CCiA's Sprite Editor at http://ccia.calc.org =)