Re: A89: TI89 Site & Math-(not a serious responce)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI89 Site & Math-(not a serious responce)

maybe in never-never land.  according to nintendo the gb and gbc are 1 and 2
MHz respectively, but that's measured in instructions per second.  if you
measure it in t-states per second (the way zilog does for god knows what
wacked out reason) then the gb and gbc variations are 4 and 8 MHz
respectively.  compared to the 68000 in the 89 (10MHz), the double speed
mode on the gbc is still 8MHz slower than the 89 and a ti-8x is about 8.5
MHz slower than the 89/92/92+ (assuming that motorolla measures frequency by
instructions per second as most normal companies do ;-)

> In a message dated 5/5/99 10:47:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time, dux@acz.org
> writes:
>
> > 1 MHz for gb; 2MHz for gbc.
>
> No, GBC is 10mhz. I forget what gb is, I think it's 4. Either way, jay of
the
> ACZ has (had?) a site all about programming GB... it has all that stuff
> there...

Follow-Ups: References: