Re: A89: Re: delay routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: delay routine

ZeromusMog@aol.com writes:

<< I keep hearing this, and I only have a slight idea what it is... at the
risk
 of sounding like a newbie, could I ask someone to explain what exactly an
 auto int 5 handler is? Perhaps I could do a TutoriCode(TM) about it.... ^_^

i just read up on it at ti89central (ironically it was Dux who wrote it).
you can go there to read the tutorial on interrupts.

but if you just want the gist of it, i think it's a subroutine that is run
everytime interrupt 5 is set off.  so if you change that subroutine to make
it add 1 to a counter, then in your main program, you can wait for it to
reach a certain number until you proceed to the next cycle.