Re: A89: Re: Mogsoft Website kinda[OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Mogsoft Website kinda[OT]

In a message dated 5/4/99 10:21:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
justin-b@juno.com writes:

> I am not too into the whole pokemon thing, but I thought of something
>  that would make the Game Boy idea worthwhile.  If you could devise a
>  hook-up, you could save your pokemon on the calc (maybe create new ones?)
>  and send them to as many game boys as you like.  One last thing: Nintendo
>  Power sponsored a contest that gave 151 winners a special pokemon that
>  only they could have.  Of course, with that idea in effect, everyone with
>  a calc and his brother could have it.

Not only could you get Mew (#151), but if you figured out how to trade with
the GB effectively, you could have it give you Pikablue, Flareot, Togepi, and
all the other Pokemon that aren't accessible through normal methods... (I've
heard wild rumors that there are ways to get these Pokemon, but I haven't
seen any, so they're still rumors. :)

I can just see it now... "You're using your calulator to cheat at Pokemon?!
You really don't have a life..."