Re: No Topic | Was:(Re: A89: Libs)

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: No Topic | Was:(Re: A89: Libs)

>OT: Has anyone else taken their TI-89 apart?  I had to take it apart to
>clean the keys (because someone spilled Fruitopia on it... grr...) and I
>noticed that the majority of the space inside the case is wasted...

I have taken mine apart numerous times to fix various problems with the
link port and keys.  I will be doing it again soon to solder in a new link
port.  The slim interior design leaves a LOT of empty space.  I use it to
hold a little baggie with the screws in (i dont think ill ever put em back
in the calc unless i need to) and to smuggle stuff.

--
Bill Risher        Sparr      UIN:1952775    ._, . . .
Lorenai #44        Makra      FON:9316484164 |_) o | |