Re: A89: HELP! Graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: HELP! Graphics

>Help!
>I have read the tutorials, and i can't find
>anywhere where it tells me how to do graphics,
>animation, or even change the look of text! Could
>someone explain these to me! Or tell me where i
>can find a good explaination of this.
>Thanks

Ok, if you want to change the font, you would call a subroutine called
FontSetSys.  It is built into the ti.  The .h file for all the built in
subs is called tios.h .  If you want to do graphics there is a line
function also defined in tios.h, called DrawStrXY.  You want to do
sprites, use the graphlib.  There are several nice sprite subs there.

You can dl lots of libs from ticalc, they all have .h files that should
be helpfull, if not look for a text or html file.

Hope this helps some.

Matt.