Re: A89: 68k Keyreading Routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: 68k Keyreading Routines

> FYI, I fixed the Pokemon key reading routines -- you MUST disable interupt 1
> if it is not already in use for something else.  You can disable it right
> before reading the port and re-enable it right after so that
> userlib::idle_loop and other routines that read the tios get_key values
> still work.  If interupt 1 is still enabled, it seems to send a constant
> %00000000 mask to ($600019) - I still have no idea why =)

Auto Int 1 seems to be the most important auto int of the TI, it has
many things to do, including reading the keyboard matrix in order to
fill the keyboard buffers (used by userlib::idle_loop for example). This
may explain why it changes the values of $600019..

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr
Doors Homepage: http://start.at/doors