A89: is there an sk1 or skip1? and how do i use even

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: is there an sk1 or skip1? and how do i use even

Does anyone know if a sk1 or skip1 exist?  In a class that I took there
was a assembler directive that was called sk1 or skip1.  It basically
skiped the next one byte instruction.  There also was a sk2 or skip2.

Also, I am playing with a game that has several sprites. Some of the
sprites are an odd number of bytes. grrrr...  I saw something called
even.  I typed it before one of my sprites that ends up on an odd
address and it did nothing.  Do I have to put any thing around even?
Does it have to be all the way to the left?

Thanks,

Matt.