A89: Could someone test this?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Could someone test this?

Can someone check this on their 89.  I can't seem to get some buttons to workwhen I am using the emulator and my 89 is getting repaired.
  When you go into the program try to hit the diamond key and 1,4,7.  The program and a lib are attached.  It is supposed to display a small japanese charactor.  The rest of the buttons that don't use the daimond key work.  Thanks.
==
Visit my website, Some Assembly Required, at
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/gilford/908