A89: C-Compiler, was: re Hal for the Ti89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: C-Compiler, was: re Hal for the Ti89

I started modifying a C/C++ compiler (vbcc, which is quite a good compiler
in opposite to CC68k and other nightmares) to work with A68K and in the
doorsos environment. However because of lack of time, support and overall
response I gave up.

Maybe something like that does already exist ? Any C Compiler for Fargo
maybe ?

Anyways, I will probably have some free time in a few weeks. So that i could
start working
on the compiler again. Help offers and other feedback is really appreciated
:)
(The biggest part of work is still to come: Programming the standard
libraries)