A89: interrupts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: interrupts

Can someone give a brief overview of interrupts...I am under the impression
that it is mostly used to keep track of time...If I have two sprites that I
want to move back and forth at varying speeds and varying random lengths of
time would I then use two interrupt routines (1 for each sprite)???  Also are
interrupt routines basically used to increment a number a certain number of
times and then is reset and continued to be incremented???  I have very little
experience with interrupts.  Oh and how would I "install" an interrupt that
increments a number anyway???  Could someone give me a quick example...
     -Thanks-