Re: A89: TI-89 link port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-89 link port

Don, your computer is infected with a virus called HAPPY99.EXE.  This
means you are using a corrupted WINSOCK.DLL, etc, etc.  Search the web
for HAPPY99.EXE and you should find a way to disinfect your computer.

every time you send an email or news message, happy99.exe is sent to the
same recipient in a seperate message.  You may want to warn them until
you get it fixed.

-Adam