A89: Re: Assembly-89 Digest V1 #709

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Assembly-89 Digest V1 #709

I had the same "8-bit relocations are unsupported" error you had.  The
problem is that the note1, note2, etc. in your song table is being replaced
with the ADDRESS of the label, NOT THE VALUE!  With sndlib, you must have
the song written out in numbers -- ie, replace note1 with 1, note2 with 2,
etc.  If you had the sndlib source you could modify the routine to get
around that, but I don't think the sndlib source was released. . .

    -Scott Noveck (SMN)
    http://ccia.calc.org