Re: A89: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Repsonse to ticalc.org's reasons

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Repsonse to ticalc.org's reasons

----- Original Message -----
From: David Martin <davediego@geocities.com>
To: <assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 1999 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: A89: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Repsonse to ticalc.org's
reasons

>in your section about IRC Bryan, you forgot that you have taken over #CCIA,
that was
>a lot sooner than 15 months ago, the CCIA didnt even exist then.

Ah, but the situation was different.  (yes, I was there when it was taken
over, trust me on this one).  The fight was with one of the ops IN the
channel, not becuase it was a rival site.  He did do some cheap coverup work
to hide all of the incriminating information that was sent to ticalc.org,
but there was no illegal activity at ALL done to the channel or the people
in it.

I can say that I was the last person in the chan before he took it..

Mathew Ryden
dryden19-2@idt.net