Re: A89: Re: Re: Why are these buttons doing this?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Why are these buttons doing this?

<< The absolutely best place to find opcodes you need is in the reference
manual on
 68000 from motorola though (you can order it free from their site) >>

You are indeed right!  I encourage all people serious about learning 68k asm
to order the reference manual, as did I some time back...I do however suggest
68kguide as a starting point...In case people have a hard time finding the
order form, the address is:

http://mot-sps.com/home/lit_ord.html

and the 68k referance number is M68000PM/AD

And this is a bit off topic, but I was just curious if you have any
games/programs in construction/development for the 89, Mr. Hedman.  Afterall,
it seems as though you are perhaps one of the most knowledgeable 68k asm
programmers on the list...Just curious...
     -Steve